Painting Crew Leader
Our company is growing again and looking for hard working people to help us with our work. If you are looking for a career with a growing company in the commercial painting market, we would like to see your application!
The crew leader position is top field position in our organization. You will be responsible for setting up each day's work, communicating with the site superintendent and our office staff, and you will be responsible for daily field reports and photos.
We are looking to hire the first week of December, so apply now!
We are a small family company that performs commercial painting services. The ideal candidate will have:
- His own hand tools for painting.
- Reliable transportation that he is willing to use for the work.
- A valid driver's license.
- The ability to pass a drug test.
- A good work ethic.
- A great attitude.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- Good leadership skills (organized, willing to discipline others, punctuality, etc.)
- Great teammates who will encourage you in your work and in your life.
- Steady employment - even through the winter months!
- Plenty of opportunity to advance and move up.
- Starting pay at $15 for average painters and up with more experience and responsibility.